Thursday 9 March 2017

New Look


If I had to choose, New Look would always be my first choice to get new clothes from or if I need an outfit for the weekend. They are able to keep up with the latest trends and offer a variety of different styles including, casual, going out, denim, sportswear and plus size, which are just a few. The New Look brand prides themselves in putting the customer first, they feel that it helps them understand their customers more when searching for what they want and ultimately want them to feel great while wearing their clothes. It is their goal to take the latest trends and put their own spin on it, too make it recognisable. 

New Look have grown to create their own style and it has become so recognisable throughout the years. Each time you visit the store or visit the website New Look will provide a new range of clothes for you to choose from. The name ‘New Look’ was decided as they believed that it is what they offer, in 1969 when the first store opened they wanted to bring a different look to what was already out there.

“We’re passionate about what we do and most importantly, we have fun doing it. Sharing this positivity with our customers is important to us. By weaving our brand through everything we do, from our people and store environments, to marketing and social media, we make sure our customers not only look good but feel great too.” – This statement from New Look sums up their vision well, and is so relatable to the customers they have.

Sometimes I leave my house feeling like I am almost a walking advertisement for New Look, because so much of my clothes are from there! My favourite thing to buy from New Look is jeans, they always have such a wide variety of styles and cater to everybody’s shapes and size. Out of most high street shops, they offer the most affordable clothes, which stands out to a student (like me).

My Top 5 picks

Strappy Culotte Jumpsuit
This outfit really suits this time of year, as we go from winter into spring. You are able to dress it up or dress it down depending on the occasion you are wearing it to.



Navy Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans
It doesn’t look like the ripped jean is ever going out of style, and still looks great for a day-to-day outfit. 
 Love Embroidered Oversized Hoodie
For those chill out days where you just want to put your comfy clothes on! A baggy jumper is almost essential in my wardrobe and is always a great buy.
 Cream Net Lace Floral Applique T-Shirt
Again this is another item that can be dressed up or dressed down. I would wear this for a last minute night out or if I just want to keep it simple!

Grey Velvet Block Heel Ankle Boots
A great way to add a different feel to your normal look with these velvet boots. New Look shoes are always great quality and get praised a lot for the way they are designed.








I hope you have enjoyed reading my thoughts about New Look! Watch out for my next post about River Island😊.

2 comments:

  1. I love that jumpsuit! (And I own that hoodie in gray for slouching about the house, funnily enough.) Why do you think New Look stands out from the rest of the shops on the high street?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the jumper, I bet its great for weather like this! I think it stands out because it offers so many different styles and has something for everyone in one store.

      Delete